Trees for Manitoba – Rick Durand – 2:30pm
1.00 to 2.15
1. Call to Order- MHA President Linda Wall
2. Introduction of MHA Board Members
3. Motion to approve the Minutes from the 124
rd MHA Annual General Meeting from
January 2022. Sent by email
4. Committee Reports will be in the MHA 2022 Annual Report book and sent to clubs.
5. Finance Report facilitated by Jen Halbesma/Tracy Theriault.
Motion to accept the Financial Statement for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2022 as
Motion to accept the Proposed Budget for the 2022-2023 fiscal year as circulated.
Appointment of Auditor
Motion to have an individual to “review” the financials. (The amount of $ involved does
not require an accountant/CPA)
6. Ways & Means, facilitated by Lorene Schipper
7. Nominations, facilitated by Hugh Skinner (this is the role of past president)
Motion that the elected nominees are to serve a one year term as Directors of the
Manitoba Horticultural Association for the year 2023/2024 be ratified as presented.
8. Weir Memorial, facilitated by Linda Wall
9. Stevenson Memorial, facilitated by Linda Wall
10. MHA Scholarship fund, facilitated by Hugh Skinner
11. Further Discussion on Constitutional change, facilitated by Linda Wall
12. Bids for the 126
th MHA Annual General Meeting & Convention, facilitated by Brent
13. New Business facilitated by Linda Wall
14. Adjournment of Business meeting
2:15 MHA Photo Competition Presentation
2.30 – 3.30 Speaker – Rick Durand – “New Trees for Manitoba”